May 20, 2014

Spring Brights

These buttercups just bloomed this week and I had to use them for something. They are a weed at my house, just growing where they want. So dad if you're reading this, don't pull them!! I want to keep using them! I am sad to say that this will also be the last we see of the ranunculus. They actually bloomed a lot more than I was expecting and I got a lot of use out them! But they are a spring flower and just bloom in the early season.

To make this bouquet you would need…
1 Snapdragon
5 Ranunculus 
6 Buttercups (1 stem has multiple blooms)
9 Scabiosa's 
5 Bachelor buttons

If you are creating something from your garden I would love to see! Leave me a link below!
Thanks for reading!

16 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY! Now I want fresh flowers in my house!
    Kallie - But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Everyone should have fresh flowers in their house!

      Delete
  2. love this!! you are so good at putting florals together!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bouquet is perfect! I just bought some Peonies from trader joes and they are making me happy every time I look over at them, fresh flowers are the best :)
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have went to trader joes after I read this comment to buy myself some peonies :) Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous flowers! I love the idea of using a milk glass as a vase too :) May have to 'steal' your idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead! I think that anything that can hold water is a good vase :)

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous flower arrangement, love all these colours together. So perfect for this time of year and I love your choice of vase. Sometimes, I use our white ceramic water pitcher, it looks so cute!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are so gorgeous! I only wish all of those were blooming in my yard! We had such a late spring that not much popped up. Maybe next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, do you personally grow them?? So pretty, I need to hurry and check "learn to garden" off of my bucket list.

    Gina
    www.thepinkwings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! All of these came from my garden :) And yes you should learn to garden. It is so rewarding!

      Delete

Search Pretty Lovely