May 23, 2014

Field of Dreams

My boyfriends dad grows alfalfa, so his house is surrounded by green fields on one side and a field full of horses on the other. Doesn't that sound nice? So who wants to move to Okanogan now? But every time I'm there and the field is growing tall, I just want to run through it. You know, like you see in those dreamy movie scenes with the girl, with long hair and a summer dress, her arms stretched out, spinning around? Yeah, I picture that every time, but there are snakes in that field. No thank you. Im not about to go step on a snake. So I'll just keep dreaming. 

Outfit Details
Dress || Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes || Target
Belt || Forever 21

23 comments:

  1. Very lovely pictures they all look so pretty. I really love the dress at well. I have one that is similar but has a black bottom but the pink looks really nice especially for the spring/summer months!

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I didn't like this dress at first, Im so glad I gave it second chance!

      Delete
  2. i love these photos! such a summery vibe!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh i love how you brought the dog into the photos :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha she brought herself into the pictures :)

      Delete
  4. Ahhh,I love that dress! And the photos are absolutely GORGEOUS!(:
    Great job(:
    aswestumblealong.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the scenery is gorgeous! We don't get views like that here in Austin, haha... I'm jealous! ;)

    Rachel
    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Washington has amazing views! I really do love it here :)

      Delete
  6. I love the soft colors you paired together! So cute!
    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos! You look amazing and the scenery is gorgeous, of course. :)

    xo Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning spot for photos... and place to live! <3 Absolutely enamored with your pretty dress too, love the soft pink and lace! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I always love visiting over there :)

      Delete
  9. What a pretty dress - so feminine and lovely, and these pictures are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are all so dreamy. I would LOVE to live there. Also, your outfit is so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they live in a gorgeous area! and Thanks! :)

      Delete
  11. Yay! im so glad you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely