May 16, 2014

Snakes...

Im not going to lie. I was kinda terrified taking these photos. Tall grass, in a field, the perfect spot for a snake to hangout in. I watched every step I took. I hate snakes, even if they are behind glass in one of those aquarium things. I just cannot stand they way they slither and how they can strike at you. Now they only snakes that probably would have been hiding here are garden snakes, but still. A snake is snake and Im just getting the creeps writing this out. I can't believe I just wrote a blog post about them…

Details
Skirt || Handmade
Shirt || Target
Shoes || TOMS

14 comments:

  1. The photos and outfit are gorgeous!(: You always shoot in such beautiful locations(:
    aswestumblealong.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be scared if snakes too. But you look gorgeous and the pics are beautiful.


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so pretty <3,
    Can't believe you made the skirt, it is gorgeous!
    Isz. xx from http://thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! Adorable

    stop by,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2014/05/my-happy-place.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowowow amazing handmade skirt. Post a tutorial sometime??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used the simplicity pattern #2698 if you want to make one too!

      Delete
  6. gorgeous skirt! can't believe you made it!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you make me a skirt like that? I love the fabric! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the follow. I'm now your newest follower. :D The bows in your Etsy shop are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, I would be pretty freaked out if I saw a snake while I was taking outfit photos, too!

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely