May 26, 2014

Getting Ready for Vacation

I hope everyone is having a good long weekend! Im getting ready to go on vacation this Wednesday! My boyfriend, my brother and his girlfriend are all road tripping down to California to stay with my other brother and his wife. We'll be there for a couple days then off the Las Vegas we go! Im super excited! We did this last year and it was a blast! To prepare myself for all the food I will be eating, Ive been cleansing for the last week. No sugar, no dairy. Just meat, vegetables and fruit. Its tough. But you feel so amazing during it. Its crazy what changing your diet can do to you.  

One more thing, I was interviewed by Modcloth and you can read it on their blog now!

Outfit Details
Dress & Shoes || Target
Belt || Forever 21

18 comments:

  1. SOOOO cuuute!!! I love this!

    Have a wonderful time on vacation! And good for you for cleansing and all that. way to go, girly. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Im so glad we cleansed! Definitely ate way too much in Vegas..

      Delete
  2. I love a summer dress paired with a denim vest! And congrats on the ModCloth interview! How exciting :)
    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the MC interview! I loved it. :) Have so much fun on vay-cay!

    xo Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great vacation! These photos are beautiful!!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh,it's so cute! And of course,as usual I'm crazy jealous of your photos :P
    Aswestumblealong.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool that modcloth interviewed you!! how exciting! :)

    yum! this sounds great!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have an awesome vacation. Beautiful outfit as well. Love the shoes.

    Mel
    Mel's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are really pretty, and I love your yellow dress and boots. Such a cute spring look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit, have fun on your vacation/trip :) congrats on the modcloth feature!

    Emmett - Spell & The Gypsy Collective Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely