March 16, 2015

Pretty Lovely Studios

After months of planning and figuring out details and designing, I am finally ready to announce the launch of Pretty Lovely Studios, a floral design studio based in Washington state! I am so excited to get this out there and start designing and creating gorgeous arrangements for anybody looking to incorporate fresh blooms in their wedding, party or anything else you may dream up. Head on over to prettylovelystudios.com to see the new site, look around and let me know if I can assist you with anything you may be planning right now!

A HUGE thank you goes to Ellen of Letters By Ellen. She is an amazing calligraphist, who created my new logo. She does everything from wedding suites, to logos and even teaches calligraphy classes in the western Washington area. She does AMAZING work and I can't thank her enough!

Also, within the coming weeks, I will be switching this here blog to my website, and running it through there. So if you follow Pretty Lovely through GFC, now would be a good time to begin following on Bloglovin so that you don't miss a thing! I have some pretty exciting posts coming up and wouldn't want you to miss any of it!

As always, thank you so much for following along on this journey. I can't wait to start working with some of you!

7 comments:

  1. So exciting, congrats! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, lady!! Can't wait to see the beautiful arrangements you come up with.

    xo Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great!! congrats lady!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely