March 30, 2015

Calligraphy Workshop, Sourcing Flowers, Floral Tools and an Easy Floral DIY


In case you haven't heard yet I moved my blog over to PrettyLovelyStudios.com! You can see the new posts I have been working on, and Easy Spring Floral DIY Arrangement, Tools you need to Arrange Florals for your Home, Places to Source Local and Seasonal Flowers and some arrangements I created for a calligraphy workshop!

When you get over there, don't forget to follow on Bloglovin so you don't miss any more posts!
Hope to see you there!
xo

3 comments:

  1. So this is random but... I have no idea of another way to get people to my blog! :L so anyone who want's to come please come to my blog! I would LOVE it if anyone came! And if you really like it please become a follower! At: onethousandwordsatatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erum Group is a multinational group of companies with mainly Spanish capital, dedicated to the manufacture of hangers and other plastic products, manufacture of wooden hangers and metal, recycling of plastic, waste management and environmental consultancy, the manufacture of parts in the automotive, promotional items, products of European army, among others, and manufacturing of plastic and paper bags.Plastic hangers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely