September 8, 2014

Pastel Hair Club

Well I guess I wouldn't be a true blogger without putting unnatural color in my hair at least once, right? My cousin and I have been planning this for quite some time now, just waiting for my hair to get to the perfect length. I was so nervous to get this done. I would have never thought I would be putting blue and purple (there was supposed to also be pink on the ends, but that didn't stay) in my hair, but since it washes out over time, I thought why not? I am so glad I did! I love how it turned out! Paige (paige_l_osborne) did an amazing job on it! This happened a week or two ago so it has washed out a little. It is now more blue and greenish than blue and purple, which is kind of cool. Once this is out, I think I might play around with pink a little before I cut it all off. Maybe…

Outfit Details
Top & Sunnies || Forever 21
Skirt || Nordstrom Rack
Photos by my Mommy

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great. I am loving these shots!
    http://20somethingfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks awesome on you!!! so fun!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is gorgeous!!! I love the pastel colors! You curl your hair so beautifully too!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors you picked for your hair! It looks so cute, Plus love the skirt :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely