September 23, 2014

Hellloooo Fall!!

Happy first day of Fall!! I can finally break out the dark lipsticks, sweaters and boots and not feel bad about it. Apple cider every night please. And corn maze planning must begin now. Where I live, we have at least 4 farms who all have corn mazes, pumpkin patches and fall activities. I think I have to go to every single one of them this year. These photos were taken at Bob's Corn and Pumpkin Farm in Snohomish, Wa and they have fire pits you can rent out IN the corn maze! How amazing does that sound? I made this Fall To-Do list last year, I can't wait to do ALL of these things! Gosh, I just LOVE fall.

What do you have planned this season? I would love to add more to my list! Anybody been pumpkin hunting yet?

Outfit Details
Jeans, Booties and Hat || Target
Top || JCPenneys
Photos by my Mom

15 comments:

  1. love that hat!! and your hair looks great, lady!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkins! I'm so excited to pick a pumpkin and carve it! These pictures are so fun!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty!! I love fall, and I'm so happy its here!!

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, cutest photos ever, girl!! LOVE fall too. I'm right there with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tieka! I seriously can't get enough of this season :)

      Delete
  5. You are so adorable! I haven't been pumpkin hunting yet, but it will be soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go soon! You want to enjoy those pumpkins as long as possible!

      Delete

Search Pretty Lovely