July 2, 2014

6|25|14 || Photo-A-Hour in Seattle

Photo-a-hour posts are some of my favorites to read and I have always wanted to do one. A week ago, my boyfriend and I spent the day in Seattle. I thought this would be the perfect day to do one. It started out super early with a 6 am bus ride. The whole reason for the trip was to ride the bus down there and make sure it would get him to work on time.

6:00 || Waiting for the bus

7:00 || Made it Seattle

8:00 || Waiting for places to open while sitting in the Olympic Sculpture Park

9:00 || On top of the Space Needle

10:00 || Walking to lunch

11:00 || The best lunch at Gordon Biersch 

12:00 || Checking out the Seattle Public Library

1:00 || Shopping in downtown Seattle

2:00 || More downtown exploring (Top photo is from the London Plane)

3:00 || Waiting for the bus with a waterfront view

4:00 || Made it home

5:00 || Came home to find my poppy had bloomed :)


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I especially love the last one, that color is amazing!!

    http://haleybrianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I really like the clouds in the 3pm photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely