October 15, 2013

This Ol' Trench

This is going to be another one of those posts where I tell you, you should try on the clothes you have in your closet, often. This trench coat I bought when I was a sophomore in college and have worn only a handful of times. One day after wearing it, I got it stuck in my mind that it didn't look good anymore. And so it sat for a very, very long time. Until now. Having this blog, really makes me try on all of my old clothes and I love that. Its like I'm shopping my closet and finding new items that are actually pretty old.
Outfit Details
Dress || Target
Boots  & Tights || Forever 21
Trench || Old Navy
Necklace || Borrowed from my mom

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this whole outfit!! So perfect for fall! Also, that necklace is the cutest!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely