November 20, 2014

Party Party!

Today I turn 25 years old! Ive been reminded more than once already today that I am now a quarter of a century old… So, yeah. So of course I had to wear my favorite skirt for this occasion and visit this amazing conservatory in Seattle. Sadly it was closed, but opens in a couple weeks all decorated for the holidays. I cannot wait to go back for that! Im off to enjoy my unplanned day and then dinner at the Pink Door tonight!
Hope you all have the best day!

Outfit Details
Skirt || Francescas
Sweater ℅ Francescas
Top || H&M
Flats || Target
Belt || Anthropologie
Photos by Brent

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday:) Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have the happiest birthday! your skirt is still the prettiest, and i love places like this, shame it was closed! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait to go back though! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. this outfit is gorgeous! happy birthday, pretty lady!
    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the link up. These are gorgeous photos! I love the skirt.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely