Francesca's is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores to shop at. I find myself looking at their website almost everyday to see what is new! So needless to say I have been putting together a little wishlist for the Holidays coming up.
1. This cape is incredible. I first saw it in the store and completely fell in love with it. I have been looking for one for the longest time ad I think I have finally found the one. This would make an amazing gift for one of your best friends as well.
2. Cute Christmas tree earrings for an early Christmas gift exchange. Perfect to wear on Christmas.
3. I love candles that not only smell good but also look good sitting there. You could use the jar after the candle is all burnt up too.
4. You can't go wrong with a thick, chunky cardigan. Perfect for lounging around while watching the snow fall outside.
5. A gold deer head for your wall. Yes.
6. I am all about the dainty necklaces, even more so ones that have leaves and flowers on them. So perfect.
7. Can this scarf be any better? A red plaid, blanket scarf to keep you warm while out searching for that perfect Christmas tree.
8. This purse is so perfect! Just the right size and I love that it is not all the same material. It has detail without being to showy.
9. While I do love the dainty necklaces, I can't resist this black statement one.
10. I love the subtle bee in the middle of this watch! Just enough to make you do a double take!
All of these items would make perfect gifts this year for your friends and family. The stores will be closed Thanksgivng, but be sure to keep your eye on Francesca's website Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday! I heard there are going to be some amazing deals you won't want to miss out on! I just might have to snatch up that cape, the scarf and those adorable Christmas Tree earrings myself :)
This post was sponsored by Francesca's but all opinions are my own.