January 31, 2014

Pink & Polka Dots

I feel like this is a good casual Valentines Day outfit. You've got the bright, festive pink and the fun polka dot skirt, all toned down with the denim jacket. When I was thinking about this outfit, I thought I should save it until closer to Valentines Day but I couldn't wait. I really wanted to wear it. Today. For some reason. Do you ever get those feelings where you think of an outfit and just can't wait to wear it. It is the worst when you think of a summer outfit in the middle of winter. You know what I mean?
Outfit Details
Skirt || Ever & Mi Crush
Top || Urban Outfitters
Jacket || Nordstrom
Necklace || Marshalls
Shoes || Target

8 comments:

  1. that bow is too cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm a new follower. :) I found you via ModCloth (love that site!). I totally know what you mean on wanting to wear outfits right away! I have so many outfit ideas once spring and summer roll around!

    xo Kimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for Spring and Summer right now! Its time to break out my floral dresses!

      Delete
  4. I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! :)

    xo Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is just so beautiful! You look lovely, and I love the touch with the bow in your hair. Great skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely