January 24, 2014

Explore the Great PNW

I do love a good gloomy day in the Northwest. Odd I know. Sunny days are good too, but I love the fog and the way the trees look in it. Slowly disappearing as they get farther and farther away from you. This outfit is basic but I love it so much. It evokes that Northwest vibe, with the lumberjack plaid and this amazing shirt from The Great PNW. The perfect outfit for exploring the Great Pacific Northwest on those gloomy, foggy days.

Outfit Details
Shirt || Great PNW
Button up || TJMaxx
Pants || American Eagle
Necklaces || Forever 21
Photos by my Dad

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE this :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love! I hope one day I can head up and visit the PNW, there is something magical in the forests up there, at least, that is how it looks from all the pictures I have seen. And the PNW/hipster style is amazing, cozy and warm and lovely. Great post!

    Kaylee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I keep saying this, I feel like I'm just on repeat, but these photos are beautiful. I love the atmosphere and your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely