August 29, 2013

Want to Sponsor in September?

You guys, Fall is JUST around the corner and I could not be any more excited. I am welcoming it with open arms! This is by far my favorite season and have so many new things to share on here! It would be the perfect time to sponsor Pretty Lovely. You can buy an ad on my advertise page or shoot me an email (theprettylovelyblog@gmail.com) and we can discuss other ways to work together! I would love to support small businesses and other blogs.

In other news, I am in the process of opening an etsy shop! I am so excited about this and will share more about this later.

Today is THE LAST day to enter my Modcloth Giveaway! Be sure to get your entry in! I will post the winner on Monday. Have a Lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Pretty Lovely