March 8, 2013

DIY Earring Holder

Happy Friday! I've got a quick and easy DIY for you today. Now this is not a new concept by any means, but I've found myself acquiring a lot of earrings lately and needed a place to keep them, so I whipped this up real quick one afternoon and wanted to share it with you. The best part about this was that I didn't have to buy anything for it!

You'll need an embroidery hoop, a variety of ribbon, scissors and a glue gun.
1. Cut the ribbon to the width of your embroidery hoop. 2. Glue the edges of the ribbon to the small hoop. 3. Put the adjustable hoop back on. Complete! You got yourself a new earring holder!
What I like about the ribbon instead of one piece of fabric is that you don't have to reach all the way behind the hoop to undo the earring backs. You can just reach behind that one piece of ribbon. Much easier.

 Hope you have a lovely day today!

11 comments:

  1. Love this DIY! It's so cute and easy and the perfect jewlery hanger!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I never thought of using lace for an earring holder. Great idea :)

    Cait
    petitechronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love the color combination of ribbons you used.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! Really cute. Pinned it on Pinterest! Stopping by from The GFC Collective blog hop! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embroidery hoop! I made one of these not too long ago using a picture frame. Found you through the blog hop. New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too cute! Sarah @ Tobemrscollier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!! THat is so creative!!! I love it! I've been trying to figure out a way to organize my jewelry and haven't been able to think of any cute ways to do so.... they're basically all laying around in random pieces that I never can find :) Thanks for this tip!

    Christy
    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute! i've seen similar ones, but yours is by far the cutest. i love the twist you put on it with the cute, colorful lace. and, um…i want those eiffel tower earrings. desperately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from the Bloglovin Hop! This is so adorable! I love the colors that you chose for the pretty lace, and I think this would make a great gift for any girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow so pretty and girly..love that the lace is in 3 colours!
    I made my own small diy earring holedr too, please have a look at it at: http://whatscraftdoc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/diy-earrings-holder.html
    x

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely