March 12, 2013

A Weekend for the Books

I made the drive home from school last Thursday for the beginning of Spring Break. Saturday we had a party for my oldest brother who turned 30. It was the first time my three brothers and I were all home at the same time in a very long time. We all live so far away from each other so anytime we are all together is a weekend for the books. We played some games and had many the laughs. I am going to say that my family needs to have more parties, they are always so fun and too short.
I also got my hair done yesterday by my cousin, Paige. She did such a good job and I absolutely love it. You may or may not tell, but it is a blonde ombre. She lightened up my roots and made the tips brighter. If you live in the Everett, Washington area and are looking for someone to do your hair for an event, contact her. She does amazing work. You can see some of it on her instagram. Thanks Paige!
Outfit Details
Jacket || Nordstrom
Shirt || Lauren Conrad via Kohls
Sweater || Forever 21
Pants || Old Navy
Shoes || Target
Necklace || Forever 21
Linking up with Style Elixir, The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty, Tucker Up, Peacoats and Plaid

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a great family weekend.
    Love those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! And yay for getting together with family- it's always too short but so much fun, I'd have to agree!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had fun with your family! Loving your outfit! Loving your cords and flats!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I 100% agree the Pecha family needs to get together more often. I think you and I should lead the charge on a 'Pecha family traditions' initiative.

    xoxo
    MB

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely