December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

We made it back to the conservatory in time to see it decorated for Christmas! They had one full house filled with poinsettias, a gorgeous tree and a train going around the center of it. Im really glad we made the time to go. And how amazing is this sweater?! I found it deep in my moms closet and just fell in love with it. I wish I could wear it all year. 
                                              I hope you all have a fun and relaxing day!

Outfit Details
Dress || Spool No. 72
Sweater || Borrowed from my Mom, Old Eddie Bauer
Shoes || Topshop via Nordstrom

6 comments:

  1. love this look! and the background looks beautiful!

    -Ruya
    sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater and the flowers are beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that sweater and dress combo! You look gorgeous! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest holiday look! I hope you had a very merry Christmas!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that sweater!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete