March 14, 2014

Spring or Winter?

No tights required! I don't know whether to put this under the spring category or the winter. I mean, its technically not spring but this is definitely not a winter outfit. What do you think? On my Facebook page I have albums for each season of the year for my outfit photos. Have you seen this yet? I just set it up about a month ago and love being able to go back and look at my outfits by season and year. So, do I start my spring 2014 album yet? Or wait until next week?
Outfit Details 
Dress & Flats || Target
Chambray || Walmart

10 comments:

  1. Haha, I had a post just like this a few days ago! I officially switched over to spring on Sunday because it's such a wacky season anyway...sometimes it's really warm and then two days later it snows! I would personally categorize it as spring, but I'm also a meteorologist and to us, spring started on March 1. ;)

    xo Kimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a meteorologist?! That is so neat!! I think Im going to have to stick with switching next week… ugh..

      Delete
  2. Our weather's lazy too :P Love the outfit though,especially the bandana!(: Courtney-aswestumblealongg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! i love your hair with that bandana!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous :)

    Blog; abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same spring or winter problem these days ;) You awesome in iths denim outfit!
    My firmoo giveaway is still on until tomorrow. Do you want a $30 gift card :)?
    Lots of love and ENJOY your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, hun. You wear chambray perfectly! :)

    Lace and Lipstick Stains

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all kinds of cuteness! I adore those flats!

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely