April 21, 2013

Curled Hair and Maxi Skirts

I always seem to curl my hair when it is extremely windy here. So not that you can tell, but my hair is curled. I don't curl my hair often and wanted to see how it looked with a graduation cap (2 weeks!!!!) You will be happy to know that it looked good and my hair will be curled on graduation day :) I also wrapped it around the barrel for the first time. Loved it! I think I will be curling my hair more often. Now lets see if I can get that 45 minute curl time down a bit. 
Let's talk this skirt as well. If you don't have a knit maxi skirt like this you need to go get one. Like now. So comfortable. I plan on getting multiples and possibly making some. 
Outfit Details
Skirt || Kohls 
Shirt || JCPenney
Sweater || H&M
Denim Vest || Thrifted/DIY
Shoes || Toms
Necklaces || Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. I love maxi skirts! This is such a cute look.

    Stopping by from the blog hop and am now following. I love your blog! You have a great style.

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com
    TesoriBelle on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely